SUPPORT BOYS & GIRLS CLUBS THROUGH YOUR LOVE OF HOCKEY!
Welcome to our first annual Legends of tomorrow Celebrity Hockey Tournament—an innovative, one-day hockey experience allowing amateur hockey players the opportunity to play with and against legendary NHL alumni. This charitable hockey tournament is to raise funds for our programs and services which provide safe, supportive, places where children and youth can experience new opportunities, overcome barriers, build positive relationships, and develop confidence and skills for life.
Your participation and support allows us to continue to provide prevention and intervention programs for vulnerable youth in your community
CHAMPION YOUR TEAM’S FUNDRAISING EFFORTS
As a team captain, you can help your teammates get the most out of their Legends of Tomorrow experience. You can directly influence the success of your tournament by ensuring your teammates fundraise, either online or with the supplied pledge form. Please review all the information and share with your team members.
• Register your team online at www.ctownboysgirls.wpengine.com/LOT or through Carly Levy at email@example.com
• Set your team fundraising goal (minimum amount required to play is $5000.00 or just $217-$416 for teams of 12-18 players)
• Watch for regular Team Captain updates and pass along all the exciting news as it becomes available to motivate fundraising efforts. You can also follow us on Facebook, Twitter and on Instagram.
• Get your players to register online to be part of your team and set their personal fundraising goal
• Walk each team member through the fundraising process
• Continually check in with your teammates to make sure their fundraising is going well
• Don’t forget, the higher your fundraising the higher your draft pick!
RULES TO PLAY BY:
- Tournament entry fee is $5000. (Must be submitted to be eligible to play and attend the Draft Breakfast)
- There will be a maximum of 10 teams
- All teams must have a captain for point of contact
- Games are strictly non-competitive
- Registration online or by phone. Contact Carly at 902-892-1817 or visit www.ctownboysgirls.wpengine.com/lot Once registration is completed, invite your team members to sign-up so you will have access to the LOT 2020 Online Fundraising Hub. This will be an important tool for your team to use for fundraising on social media and tracking your progress. Communications, updates, and changes will also be sent through the hub so it is important that all team members register.
- September 1st: Tournament entry fee is to be paid in full.
- September 18th: Final day for CASH raised beyond the entry fee to be used to enhance team’s position for the draft draw.
- September 28th: Final day for all other monies raised beyond the entry fee to be used to enhance the team’s position for the draft draw. Online Fundraising Hub will be closed at 4:00pm All monies past these dates, will be happily accepted but sadly, not included in your total for your draft selection.
|Payment Type||Important Information|
– Can be accepted from Captains/Team Members at:
35 St. Peters Rd.
Monday – Friday
– Cheques should be made out to Boys & Girls Club of Charlottetown
– Accepted until September 18th
|Credit Card||-Online using our secure Fundraising Hub
– Over the phone 902-892-1817
– Accepted until September 28th
|e-transfers||– Sent to firstname.lastname@example.org with the name of the Team/Team Member. The password should be legends
– Accepted until September 28th